Land Use USA is a team of professional consultants specializing in place-based Target Market Analysis (TMA), Housing Studies, Downtown Market Strategies, and Land Use Economics. Our clients include a mix of private developers, urban planners, and communities. In often collaborate with professional planning firms to help demonstrate the economic viability of new master plans, comprehensive plans, site plans, and related community planning efforts. We also help developers identify the highest and best uses for their unique real estate projects.
See the “Specialties” page for additional information on Target Market Analyses, TMA Tutorials, and Michigan Placemaking Curriculum Training.
- Target Market Analysis, TMA Tutorials
- Michigan Placemaking Curriculum Training
- Residential and Housing Market Studies
- Downtown and Retail Market Strategies
- Market Research and Analysis
- Land Use Economics
- Economic Growth Strategies
- Developer Feasibility Studies
- Site Selection, Location Analysis
- Supply-Demand, Gap Modelling